Carine Roitfeld announced today that she will be stepping down as editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris. *GASP* She has stated she would like to pursue personal projects. So many questions! Who will be her successor? What will Carine be working on next? As far as who will take over I would love to see Anna Dello Russo…but Emmanuelle Alt would also be a logical choice, as she is already on the inside and has worked closely with Carine since 2001. My guess is Carine will be working with Tom Ford on his new line and hopefully will have more of a presence in America. This news is both shocking to me and exciting….I’m sure the best is yet to come for Carine. She will be stepping down in January of 2011, so I wonder how many issues she will actually be a part of?
- @Maloy_loy of course! See you soon! Xoxo 5 years ago
- @SarahJabbs @Maloy_loy True. but no less funny. an extra large economy size ketchup arriving on your doorstep. 5 years ago
- @SarahJabbs @Maloy_loy ahahahhahaha! glad she has her special sauce now! I should have sent you ketchup, nutter! 5 years ago
- RT @Jxxsy: I'm gonna say it again until someone listens: I need a private plane. 5 years ago
- ensemble du jour: bday. wp.me/p1eJ0O-x4 6 years ago
- *Due to the large number of pictures posted on this site and various sources they come from, I may not always label their original source. If a picture posted here belongs to you, please contact me to give it credit or have it removed. I do not claim ownership of any of the pictures posted unless otherwise noted. You may use pictures that are labeled as "Property of Bebe Mehr" as long as you credit the source. Thanks!*